Shower With Style – The Best RV Shower Head
A soothing shower becomes more accessible with RV showers. It makes no difference whether you’re on a camping trip or far away from home; you can have a nice shower inside the rig.
But not all RV showers can be that exciting. Some of them could be a chore; especially if you are using a bad RV showerhead. The Best RV shower heads, though, can give you a very nice shower.
But how do we determine the best RV shower heads from the mediocre ones? This article will talk about the best RV shower head, and discuss the factors that make an RV shower head the best.
We will also review 5 of the best RV shower heads and pick our top choice to guide you into choosing the best shower head for you. So keep reading!
Click to View Post Navigation
- #1 Choosing The Best RV Shower Head
- #2 Top 5 Best Shower Head For An RV
- #3 Conclusion
#1 Choosing The Best RV Shower Head
If you have been spending most of your morning showers in a depressing routine, an awesome shower head can make a difference. The best RV shower heads are much better and more convenient than mediocre versions, including the water-saving models.
Advantages Of Using The Latest Shower Head Models
Many of the RVs come with a metallic-finished showerhead, and some of them may look prettier than most ordinary models, but you will later learn that many of them will clog up after a few months of use.
The two things can manifest the advantages of using the latest shower head models are:
Older shower heads have low flow and often feel like misty, anemic, sharp needles on the skin. Newer models have made some modifications to address this problem and offer satisfactory sprays of 1.5 – 2 gpm. In fact, two of the top 5 best shower heads we will be reviewing meet the criteria of WaterSense.
These new models can massage those tight muscles with water or smooth them with a gentle sizzle. There is also hand held shower head models that would give you a smooth massage with their massage spray setting.
When talking about efficiency, we are referring to the shower head’s ability to produce the ideal water flow. The ideal water flow is what gives you that comfortable feeling of convenience.
Showerheads require a maximum of 2.5 gallons/minute, which is a lesser rate of flow compared to older shower heads. If you want to save more water, though, there are shower heads that beat the EPA (Environmental Program Agency) label. These models use only a maximum of 2gpm.
RV Showerhead Facts
And RV showerhead, as its name implies, are hand held shower heads that you can use for your showering needs inside the RV.
Almost always connected to a versatile hose that links to a conventional plumbing setting, these showers can provide you with the flexibility and versatility when it’s shower time inside the RV. The flexibility these units provide will result in a quick and convenient shower experience.
The best units have adjustable pressures and spray patterns enjoyed in traditional shower heads but will enable you to rinse every cranny and nook of your body without getting into awkward positions in doing it. They are also designed to save water while keeping the spray flow at its optimum at the same time.
The hose of these units is flexible enough such that it is easy to manipulate the system without having too much hose to fill your shower space.
How To Find The Best RV Shower Heads
There are different types of RV shower heads, but you will need the guidance of expert reviews such as this one to find the best models. In my research and studies of different professional tests and expert reviews from various sources, I discovered that the most common factors to consider when it comes to the best showerhead include:
Based on these factors, you can pick the best showerhead in the market, including handheld, low-flow, and rain shower heads to make your morning shower more convenient.
Performance and value are another factor that separates high-end showerheads from ordinary ones. The best shower heads provide sufficient flow to rinse the body thoroughly while still saving water. They also have the ability to alter pressure to suit your showering preferences.
A model that earned kudos from the owners and experts in terms performance is the Delta shower head. The model has a dual flow rate of 2.5 and 1.85 gpm, using 26% less water than the 2.5 gpm shower.
The Oxygenics Body Spa SkinCare Handheld Shower has a high-powered aeration that can amplify the pressure such that even the low-flow setting produces a powerful stream flow. The Oxygenics is popular in places with low water pressure.
Ease Of Use
While an ordinary shower head can be complicated to use, high-end shower heads can provide comfort and ease of use.
When using the Delta 7-Spray Hand Shower for instance, the handle can be used easily; even with wet and soapy hands. The Delta’s hose is easy to install and use, especially for bathing pets and cleaning the bathroom.
Design should be one of the main focuses in determining the best shower head. The style of the product will give you a good impression of it. The design can affect the convenience and ease of use of shower head.The Waterpik TRS-553 Shower Head’s modern design features a nice handle which makes it look not only stylish but also comfortable to the hands.
Durability is a very important criterion in identifying the best shower head. You don’t want to keep replacing a shower head because it lasts only for a very short period. A shower head can be stylish, but it does not mean that it is durable.
#2 Top 5 Best Shower Head For An RV
The Niagara Handheld Massage therapy is one of the most outstanding options among the best RV shower heads. The Niagara has several wide-area spray setups that are a great alternative to the standard spray flow.
- Color: Polished Chrome
- 9 high-pressure circulation
- Non-alternating spray
- Adjustable spray patterns
- ABS polycarbonate body
- The item makes use of 20% less compared to the typical designs, yet it was designed to make you feel that more water is flowing into you (not less). If you're trying to find a powerful portable shower head that will help you save money over time, this is the best choice for you
- The incorporated 9 high-pressure circulation head, offers a unique showering experience
- The non-aerating spray lessens the amount of lost temperature as the water falls. This maintains the warmness of the water
- You have the option to readjust the spray pattern while showering if you want to tweak your flow
- Some individuals stated that the item’s regular spray pattern is thinner than they expected
This is among the most preferred shower heads on the market today. Oxygenics Body Skin-Care Handheld Shower head has skin-friendly features that save water without affecting its performance. It makes use of substantially much less water than the regular items, but it maintains the high water pressure.
- Patented Oxygenics engine
- Air-induction technology
- Unique and easy to install anti-clog feature
- Easy to mount and replace pipe
- The high-pressure generated by the Patented Oxygenics engine provides relaxing showers that will thoroughly rinse you and get rid of stress
- The Unique and easy to install anti-clog feature ensure that there is no clog while showering
- The Air-induction technology adds more oxygen to the water making it friendly to the skin
- There may be leakage if the shower head is not set tight enough
The Delta 7-Spray Hand shower has a flow rate of 2.5 GPM providing steady water flow. The 72 in. hose is flexible and versatile. The hand shower provides a slow, fast and smooth massage, fine sprays, energy-saving spray, and champagne spray.
- Color: Polished Chrome
- 7-spray/massage hand shower
- Anti-clog system
- Easy-turn spray dial with double check valve and internal waterway
- Shower arm mount
- 6’ tangle-free and flexible hose
- Ergonomic handle
- The 7-spray/massage hand shower soothes tired muscles
- The anti-clog removes mineral deposits
- Easy-turn spray dial is easy to control even with wet and soapy hands
- The shower arm mounts you to shower hands-free
- 6’ tangle-free and flexible hose is easy to install and use, especially for bathing pets and cleaning the bathroom
- There have been some reviewers who complained about the item’s flimsy construction and stiff hose
The Ana Batch Combo Shower System is an upgraded shower system. It has a 5 inch 5 operational shower head and handheld shower. The entire package encompasses a handheld shower with saturating and bubbling spray, saturating and massage spray, bubbling spray, massage spray and saturating spray.
- Color: Polished Chrome
- 5-Inch 5 Function Combo Shower System
- 60-Inch stainless steel hose
- 2.31 GPM flow rate
- Brushed Nickel Finish
- Combo Shower System
- The handheld shower head provides better flexibility while showering
- 60-Inch stainless steel hose gives you extended washing to areas that are hard to reach
- Combo shower system allows you to use it as a mounted shower head or handheld shower head
- The 5-Inch 5 Function Combo Shower System provides more spraying options
- Some customers are having issues with the flow restricting disk
The TRS-553 is among the most innovative shower heads in the collection. The item’s modern design features a nice handle of that's easy to grasp even with wet or soapy hands. The modern shower head could cycle with 5 other high-power setups at every turn of the dial. These setups have a power-spray as well as a pulsating massage that helps you relax at the end day.
- Color: Polished Chrome
- Advanced OptiFLOW technology for a high-pressure, full-body spray
- Chrome hand held shower head with 5 shower settings
- 5-foot shower hose
- Anti-clog, rub-clean shower nozzles
- Adjustable-angle bracket5
- The shower head has a selection of high-pressure flow setups but only uses 70% as much water as a typical model
- The tool has a setting that uses 30% more water if you want to change circulation
- The 5-foot shower hose is flexible enough for washing kids and pets and cleaning the shower unit
- Some customers have reported that this product is leaking to where the shower tube is connected. A sealant tape though should solve the problem
In this post, we have reviewed 5 of the best shower heads on the market today. But out of the five almost equally impressive showers, I admire the Delta Faucet hand held shower the most.
The Delta Faucet hand held shower was designed to solve low-water pressure problems. This is especially important when you are going out on a camping trip, and the water pressure is likely to be low. Among the best models, the Delta stands out when it comes to providing powerful water flow.
The 7-spray/massage hand shower feature of the Delta gives you different patterns that can suit any showering preference you may have during the day while giving you a smooth massage at the same time. This is something that the other models don’t have that the Delta has exclusively.
The Delta Faucet hand held shower also embodies duality in design and function and durability. You don’t need a fixed shower when the Delta can also serve as one.
Take a closer look at the Delta Faucet hand held shower in this video:
We hope we have provided you with adequate information on the best RV showerhead. Do you agree that the Delta Faucet hand held shower is the best RV showerhead? If not, which showerhead is your choice? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.